Places you can see my designs in action:
- Love a Bub makes beautiful baby leggings, bibs, topknots, and pram covers with my Snow Leopard Bigger and Better
- Steampunk Wolf has my squid design on gloves - and check out their logo (custom work)
- WoolFish on Etsy has my Textured Palette Plaid available for purchase on bow and regular ties.
- Christmas Peacock featured in print on p. 144 of the December 2013 Redbook Magazine, "That's Wraptastic" - on upper left corner of page.
- Beesocks' blog September 14, 2011 has a review and link to ©2011 micro20 leopardprint; she also has a few images on Flickr
- Reusable Coffee Cup Sleeves
- Blog on Coffee Designs
- Poodleit.com - dog collar "King-de-Lis" using Fleur de Lis 100 design on cotton silk
- Grru dog collars - see 2011 micro20 leopardprint wild thing
- Urban Meanderings: Textile Center Urban Sightings Exhibition April 25 - May 26, 2012
finalist in national design competition; part of permanent learning display on fabric design
- Pinterest - designs are actively pinned and repinned.
- Swoonflower gave us a shout for our collection of Klimt-inspired designs, based on "The Kiss."